Outpouring thoughts may turn out crumpled and scratched... You gotta share what runs in your mind, be it on travel, fashion, lifestyle, home improvement, kids, parenting, technology and gadgets, web development, health, education, online gaming, insurance, and a lot more...

Crumpled and Scratched

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Return of My Long, Silky Black Hair

Sometimes I do regret of cutting my hair. Now I am missing those times when my hair was still long, straight and silky. I actually had the best out of my hair during my pregnancy. I don’t really know why the opposite happens. I heard from a lot of people that once you get pregnant, the calcium in your body is absorbed by the baby in your womb, which results to the mother having bad hair and teeth.

Well, I guess it only happened to some but not me. And I was thankful that I still had a healthy hair even when I was pregnant. But now that I cut my hair short, oh well, not really short, but I wish I just let it grow long. I could have cared for it the best way I can. Anyway, I’m still not losing hope as there will always be a next time for me. And it seems that I only have to wait for a month or two, and voila my hair will be long again. And I promise that I will take good care of it. But of course, I won’t make it if I don’t have the best shampoo and conditioner in the shower, right?

It’s just a good thing, that mybumbleandbumble.com came in to the rescue. It’s never too late yet, in fact, it is way earlier for me to have the long hair I have been wanting now. Mybumbleandbumble.com will surely give me a year-long and even forever-long supply of Seaweed Shampoo and of course, it won’t work alone if without the Seaweed Conditioner so I will more likely get the Seaweed Shampoo and Conditioner Combo for a full blast of renewing my hair into a long, silky, black hair once again.

How about you? Your hair might also need some treatment. In that case, I suggest that you go to mybumbleandbumble.com for their best shampoo and conditioner that will perfectly revive your hair into healthy, silky and shiny hair..com

0 comments:

Headlines