Outpouring thoughts may turn out crumpled and scratched... You gotta share what runs in your mind, be it on travel, fashion, lifestyle, home improvement, kids, parenting, technology and gadgets, web development, health, education, online gaming, insurance, and a lot more...

Crumpled and Scratched

Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas is Gift-giving

Only few weeks to go and it’ll be Christmas. Everyone is looking forward to celebrate this happiest event, the birth of Jesus. And since it is Christmas, gift giving and preparing for sumptuous foods on the table are more likely one of the busy things that we’ll do.

As early as now, I am already making my own list of gifts to give to my love-ones and of course, my godchildren. And speaking of gifts, I already decided to buy my little prince with new sets of toys. I haven’t found cheaper toys online until I stumbled at shopwiki.com where I found these Diecast Toy Vehicles. It offers a lot of miniature cars, and I am planning to get the Chevrolet Corvette Z06. It looks cool for my bratty prince. I will also get my boy an educational laptop for Christmas.

But of course, I won’t take for granted my hobby, which is home decors, so I’d definitely get myself these Decorative Items such as decorative pins, plates, rocks and minerals, and a lot more Collectibles and Memorabila.

How about you? Have you made a shopping list for Christmas? I’d suggest you shop at shopwiki.com; everything that you might be interested in is catered by this shop. Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Headlines